Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Thanksgiving Tea Party (Part 1)

I've decided to have a little Thanksgiving Tea Party for Lexy (I've decided to just start calling them by their real names) and a few of her friends. Since she doesn't go to preschool, she doesn't do all the fun little parties. However, there was no reason why we couldn't host our own parties every now and then. Lexy loves "crafty stuff." So, she made her own invitations to give to her friends. The details of the party are not all planned out. We do plan to have the girls dress like pilgrims or indians. I know that technically they had a feast, not a tea, but a tea will be cuter and less expensive. I'll post pictures and more details of what we did after the party, but if anyone has any cute ideas of what can be done at a preschool Thanksgiving Tea be sure to let me know!

Here's Lexy working on her invitations...I've passed on my bad habit of spreading out all over the floor when I'm working on something.

punching out decorations for her invitations
punching out decorations for her invitations

she really likes to use those little scrapbook punches
she really likes to use those little scrapbook punches


still punching
still punching

The invitations turned out cute. I didn't take a final picture of them when they were finished. I'll have to take one before we send them out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment