Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Tea Party

We are in the middle of our Thanksgiving Unit right now. I haven't had time to blog about it, and I probably won't until after Thanksgiving. So, for this week, I decided to repost Our Thanksgiving Tea Party from last year.



preschool corner



We had a great time at our tea party this morning. Here are some pictures...

Waiting for her friends to arrive.
Waiting for her friends to arrive.

Yes, she's wearing jewelry with the pilgrim outfit. She wanted to be a pilgrim princess. I did explain to her that most likely the pilgrim's didn't wear jewelry, but it wasn't a battle worth fighting.

Cornucopia
Cornucopia

My cute little Indian
My cute little Indian

Playing Thanksgiving Bingo
Playing Thanksgiving Bingo

More Bingo
More Bingo

Making Thanksgiving Cards
Making Thanksgiving Cards

Tea Time
Tea Time

Sipping
Sipping

The whole crew
The whole crew

Lexy had such a good time planning for and having the tea party. We'll have to consider making this a new Thanksgiving tradition.
Here are pictures and activities from our Thanksgiving Unit 2009.

3 comments:

Peterson Party said...

Wow, what a fantastic idea (and what a cute little pilgrim)!

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I love her little pilgrim outfit!!

KJ said...

Oh how cute! We're doing our Thanksgiving unit next week. I'm stopping by again from the Preschool Corner link up.

Post a Comment